Thursday, September 8, 2011

Madonna Descends To Us Lesser Beings...Keeps Us In Our Place


I mean...I just...I have no words for how Madonna has been acting lately. Except, you know...

THANK YOU MY QUEEN

There are very few things I enjoy more in life than pop divas and bitchiness...and the Queen of Pop never delivers small amounts of either. First there is the video above, which will surely join "JUST BRING ME A FAN" in one of the best bitchy Madonna moments in history. Then there is this did-she-say-it-or-didn't-she quote about GaGa:
‎"As for Lady Gaga, I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial."
AMAZING

And then...as if that wasn't enough...our Queen's rep graced us with this ultimate cunt way or addressing Hydrangeagate:
"She's entitled to like any flower she wants and she didn't want to hurt the feeling of the hydrangeas of the world. No disrespect to the hydrangeas lovers of the world but she prefers different types of flowers." 
BEYOND AMAZING

It's like...she hasn't even put out a single and isn't even back and has already garnered more entertainment for me than any of the other pop divas put together. This, my darlings, is why Madonna is and always will be better than ya motha fuckin faves!!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment