Thursday, April 14, 2011

Idol Has Good Performers On For Once

While I'm sure there have been a couple of good performers on this season, they have mostly been awful (will.i.am, Jamie Foxx, Constantine etc.) but tonight they really delivered!!

First up was the original Idol, Kelly Clarkson, singing her platinum selling country single with Jason Aldean, Don't You Wanna Stay. I have heard them do it better, and much like last week on Ellen, Kelly's voice sounds a littttle bit raspier than I think it should be. What's going on? But luckily, a Kelegend at half force is still better than all of our other flop faves! Catch the video below!





Next up, was Rihanna with her first solo performance of future #1 smash hit, California King Bed. I am always just a little nervous before a Rihanna performance because I want her to succeed always because I am a huge stan. Luckily, I had nothing to be nervous about! Rihsus brought it with strong vocals, great delivery, and a cute stage production. I am continually happy that Rihanna is clearly put in more work to become a better live singer. I think that over the years she will become a true tour de force!





No comments:

Post a Comment