Monday, April 11, 2011

Goldfrapp Returns to the Studio

Goldfrapp has returned to the studio to follow up their gorgeous 80s inspired Head First! One of the best things about this dynamic duo is that each album they bring something different to their sound, but the one thing that is constant is their gorgeous delivery. Will Gregory told BBC:
"I am ready to do it now, to get back to Goldfrapp will be a very refreshing change. We have, as usual, lots of stuff in the bottom drawer which we rejected the first time round, but I expect we'll want to start a fresh this time round."
Could we be so fortunate as to get a release this year?! I do feel like Goldfrapp are the type to take a long time in perfecting their next sound, so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until early 2012. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment