Monday, April 18, 2011

Amanda Lepore's First Full Length Album Set for June Release

It looks like I will have to eat my words from a couple of weeks ago about Heidi Montag releasing the defining album of the year. It was just announced that the already legendary, oft-delayed full length debut of the most famous transsexual in the world, Amanda Lepore, will be released this June. Good friend and fellow musician of LGBT fame took to his Twitter with this to say:
: Writting out ALL of @ 's lyrics to go with her album out in June. Finally!!!
I know I keep harping on it, but every time I think 2011's surprises are complete, another gem drops! Flawless gems such as My Hair Looks Fierce, Champagne and My Pussy have never left my iPod, and I can only imagine that this new set of tracks will only elevate Mz Lepore's status as a living wax statue legend more complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment