Thursday, May 12, 2011

Adele's Pressed Ex Wants Some Coins

So while Queen Adele has been out slaying the entire world and clawing all of your faves cheap rugs off their now-bald scalps, the ex that her recent album is about must have been living in some cheap flat getting more pressed with every purchase of Rolling in the Deep. This behavior has led him to reach out to Adele...to ask her to fork over some change!
“For about a week he was calling and was deadly serious about it,” Adele told British paper The Sun. “He really thought he’d had some input into the creative process by being a p****. I’ll give him this credit – he made me an adult and put me on the road that I’m traveling. Finally, I said, ‘Well, you made my life hell, so I lived it and now I deserve it.’”

I guess Adele can add whatever 1£ toupee he has been marching around town with to her pile of wigs. Only the Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment