Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No But Really, We'll Be Ya Faves

...And I'm Court! As much as Andrew and I tend to rant on Twitter and to our friends about music, we figured it'd be best to consolidate our opinions in one central location--so why not a blog?!

I have an absolute love and passion for music. While I'm nowhere near as musically inclined as all most (not to throw anyone under the bus) of the artists we'll be discussing, I tend to think Andrew and I both have a keen ear to what's currently hot in the music industry. My tastes are eclectic and I stay open-minded, but my preference is definitely POPular music. I grew up in the MTV generation so it should come to no surprise that I have the utmost respect for the late and great Michael Jackson.
Some of my most listened to artists are: Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Brandy, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj. Looking forward to sharing our opinions and hearing your feedback! Just know, I have my faves, Andrew has his faves, and they are all better than ya faves ;-)

Don't Stop The Music ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment